Friday, September 30, 2011

Road Trip - Part Two (WARNING - PHOTO HEAVY)

So for what must have been elebenty million gazillion hours we did this!!!!  




With couple stops thrown in for everyone to potty, we finally made it to our destination!!



Ernie and I were so excited!!!!  We couldn't wait to meet everyone!!  I'm not sure who was more excited about meeting Aunt Punchy's crew, us or the momma's!!!

After we had dinner and much snarkiness through the kitchen gate, we were allowed to mingle.  Now, the momma will tell you I get growly and snarky when other dogs get loud or "overly" excited.  Don't listen to her!!  She has no idea what she's talking about.  However, because of this imagined snarkiness, she kept picking me up and taking me out of the action.  What the Hell Woman?!?!?!  I have to secure my position in this new pack!!  

Momma quickly realized that letting Miss Kiki and I spend to much time together was going to be trouble.  But come on y'all!!  Us KPR Girls gotta stick together right?!?!

But in an effort to make the momma stop yapping, I made friends with Miss Zoe. 


Momma and Aunt Punchy think we're related, what do you think??


 Zoe, did you hear that???


What kind of Jackassery is going on in there?!?!? (Thanks for the big word Sal!)


Before we knew it, the momma's were telling us it was time for bed.  They kept going on about the "big day" we were going to have.  We slept in the purplest room EVER!!!!!  It was so girlicious!!!



We got up bright and sort early the next day to get ready for the party.  

That's right, a PARTAY!!!!!

Everyone put on their party best for the event.  Being the fashionista that I am, I came prepared for the festivities!
I arrived at the party in my BFP dress from AnnieBee and Aunt Nancy.  


Once the festivities got under way, I changed into my tutu.




Ernie came dressed to impress with his shirt and tie!!!

So serious!!

The party was a jungle theme!!  So we all got our pics taken with the giant monkey!! 


The sharp dressed birthday boy Vinny!!!

Ernie giving his momma luvin's!!

And me of course! I wasn't real sure about the smiling ape.


But was a professional!! ;)
There was an AWESOME banana cake that was delish!!!!!








After cake, we all played and mingled!!!
















Lottie Mae and Zoe

The Pug Possessed Girls with their brother R


Lottie Mae is only 18 months old!!

Rosie and her momma!

It was so much fun!!!


The after party wasn't really a party.  We were all pretty pooped from the festivities.  The mommas and C munched and talked while we recovered!!


Marty, Stewie and Kiki

ME

Miss Chloe and I.  I look so tiny!!


Monday morning we got up early and loaded the car for the return trip.  Momma promised there would be plenty of potty stops, but we were still looking at a long day in the car.  So Ernie and I settled in for the long and pretty much slept all the way home.




Sorry for such a loooonnnnggggg post, but I told momma we had to finish!!  I hope enjoyed coming along for my fist real road trip!!  Can't wait to do it again!!!!

Tata for now . . . . 

XOXO Lotsa Luv XOXO

Mia P.

10 comments:

Payton said...

There can never be too many pictures of cute pugs, especially ones as cute as you, Mia! I'm so glad you have a great time at the party!
Love,
Payton

Punchbugpug said...

Oh we had SO much fun, but it as over way too soon! Thanks for visiting us!!!

Love & Licks,
Punchy, Chloe, Zoey, Rosie, Marty, Stewie...oh and Kiki!!!!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Gosh,. do you know how fun it was to look at all these photos?
TONS!
We had a blast looking and smiling and reading your words,, you made us so happy tonight by you sharing your road trip,,, and thank you,, thank you ,, for all the photos..
everyone is soooo adorable,, and you are a beautful girl!
love
tweedles

Oisín said...

Don't be sorry...I LOVE long picture heavy posts :D!
It looks like you had so much fun. In almost every photo a person or pug is smiling :D

Oh and Happy Birthday Vinny :)

~Oisín

Minnie and Mack said...

We loved all the pictures of all the pugs and almost pugs! It sure looks like everyone got a long really well.

What fun!

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Anonymous said...

Those photos made my mama's night! The tutu was fantastic - and the GIANT PUG! Woohoo! Looks like so much fun!

Frank The Tank said...

Oh Mia it was so much fun to read about your road trip and the photos were super fun to look at and sooo cute! Lottie looks like a huge Pug! What breed is she? You looked like you had a really fun time with all the pugs and especially the cake! Yummy! Love, Licks and pHUGS Frank x x x x

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my gosh mia!
what a fabulous adventure you had!
we loved looking at every picture!

Unknown said...

Dearest BFP Mia, this here is your BFP AnnieBee. You looks so cute in all your outfits. I was a little scared of the big monkey monster, though. Did it try to climb a tree or eat your food? I hope you had fun at the party, I too enjoy Snarky Fence and Gate moments, and keep my pearley whites sharpened for those opportunities. Thank you for your words of support and your wise observations. I treasure them always,
BeeBelly with Hugs and Kisses (and little hearts for the dots over the "i's") xoxo

Suzy said...

Wooo! That looks like a pawsome pawty! And I don't blame you for being scared of dat monkey, he looks a little shifty xoxo